Last year I started with my yarn diet. Although I did buy some yarn in 2013, overall I destashed more than I dared to hope. As for coldsheeping, it really helped a lot to keep me focused. I stayed on the sheep for 7 months and one week. I jumped back on until the Drops alpaca sale in december. I ordered some yarn that probably will arrive this month.
My stash now fits in the place it’s supposed to be. I still has to size down so it’ll fit the WIP’s* also. So this year I’ll keep tracking progress in achieving that goal.
Because I like seeing the facts:
To get a clear start for 2014 I have:
- 14 WIP’s*,
- 5 projects in deep hibernation,
- 59 stash entry’s in Ravelry,
- 11.399,1 meters or 12.466,6 yards,
- some yards still on their way to me (3.211,60 meters to be honest).
Let’s see If I can get those numbers down this year.
* WIP means work in progress.